Monday, August 21, 2017

Guy McPherson leaving the public stage?

Nature Bats Last: "I doubt indifference can be overcome with additional education. The abundant evidence indicating the near-term extinction of our favorite species is widely available. Yet very few people have responded in any way, suggesting that few are impacted by evidence. This is not surprising within a purposely dumbed-down culture dominated by a willfully ignorant populace, as I’ve indicated repeatedly in this space. My ineffectiveness at promulgating the most important message in history is one reason I’ll be greatly reducing my attempts to continue my educational efforts in the near future. I’ll be largely exiting the public stage by 1 September 2017, as I’ll explain in an essay in this space between now and then."